Use Okta for Single Sign-On
If you want to use Okta to provide Single Sign-On access to the SlapFive admin app, you need to do these steps.
NOTE: These instructions describe how to set up the SlapFive app in Okta in the most standard way. If your company has configured Okta in more advanced ways, you will need to go to Okta for support on how set up this SSO.
In OKTA, create a new Application for SlapFive.
- In the Platform field, select Web.
- In the Sign On Method field, select SAML and click Create.
- In the App name field, enter SlapFive.
- If you'd like to upload an App logo, save this one and upload it, and click Next:
- In the Single sign on URL field, paste the URL https://auth.slapfive.com/login/callback?connection=instance-sso, and substitute your SlapFive instance name for instance. Don't forget the -sso at the end.
- Check the Use this for Recipient URL and Destination URL field.
- In the Audience URL (SP Entity iD) field, paste urn:auth0:slapfive:instance-sso, and substitute your SlapFive instance name for instance.
- Scroll down to the Attribute Statements (optional) section and enter these three attributes:
- Generate a SAML Signing Certificate for the SlapFive App Integration.
- For the question Are you a customer or a partner? choose I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app. Scroll to the bottom and click Finish.
- Click the Assignments tab where you can add People or Groups who need access to SlapFive.
- Click the Sign On tab, then click the View Setup Instructions button. A new page will open where you'll find the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL. It will look like this: http://www.okta.com/YOUR-COMPANY-NAME/exkkmadrisATGCYEd307/sso/saml
- Click Download Certificate to save the X.509 Certificate.
- Send the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL and the X.509 Certificate to your SlapFive coach so we can load them into SlapFive's authentication server.
- We will let you know when those updates are made so you can test the login.